Rosemary, “the mist of the sea,” is the objet d’amour of Romans, Greeks and honeybees everywhere.
It’s also the not-so-secret ingredient in Flamingo Estate Organic's 100% vegetable wax candles, hand-poured into sturdy recycled glass containers. Light with a match and enjoy for a long time — this candle burns for over 60 hours.
For first light, ensure wick is vertical before burning. Allow the wax to melt until it reaches the edge of the vessel before extinguishing. This will create a candle memory and clean and even burn.
Trim wick to 5mm prior to lighting to ensure maximum burn time. Do not allow wax trimmings to accumulate in wax pool.
Never leave your candle burning longer than 2-3 hours at a time. Please be mindful that the vessel will get hot when the candle is lit.
Discontinue use when the wax reaches 1-1.5cm from the bottom of your vessel.
Reuse Your Vessel
When finished with your candle, simply wash out any leftover soy wax with hot water and detergent to use for whatever you wish.
Hooray for re-recycled glass containers! : )
- Burn candle within sight.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Never put on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Place on a temperature safe surface.
- Soy wax candles can be sensitive, please store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight and excessive temperatures.